Score is a tool to facilitate manual coding of video sequences. Its present form is a collection of utilities:
- FACS: A tool to annotate video using the Facial Actions Coding System (FACS).
- MESA: A tool to annotate infant-mother interactions.
- K9: A tool to annotate dog-human interactions.
- On the fly: Real time coding of a single dimension.
- Sample: Example tool easy to modify for specific applications.
If you develop new Score tools and would like to make them available as part of the score package, please contact us at http://mplab.ucsd.edu